Web Service Security Problem

Aurelio

Hello.

If I use a web service that I created through a custom
control on a windows form it works fine. However, if iput this control on a
webform usinf the <object...classid..> label, i get an security error when i
call the web service
saying:

"The application attempted to perform an operation not
allowed by the security policy. The operation required the
SecurityException. To grant this application the required
permission please contact your system administrator, or
use the Microsoft .NET security policy administration tool.

Request for the permission of type
System,Net.WebPermission..."

What can i do?
I don't know how to explicitly trust the assembly.

Thanks