SelectedIndexChanged won't fire

Brent Burkart

I have a dropdownlist that won't fire .The autopostback is set to true and I
do a ispostback check before population the ddl.

Can anyone help please?

Brent

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Could you show us the code? Sometimes the Handles clause disappears from
subs. Worth checking.

yyt

I am also trying to get the SelectedIndexchanged for the dropdownlist to
work.
the dropdown list is db-bound and have set the autopostback to true. When
the application runs, the ddl gets all the data etc. But if the user selects
an item from the list, IE throws a JS error in the status bar - Error:
Object doesn't suport this property or method.

here's a sample code:

<asp:dropdownlist id="lstType" runat="server" autopostback=True
OnSelectedIndexChanged=lstType_SelectedIndexChanged"></asp:dropdownlist>

On page-behind ,
Sub lstType_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal Sender as Object, byVal e As
System.Eventargs) Handles lstType.SelectedIndexChanged

End Sub

Can someone help me out here?