Semi-OT: What a terribly odd Website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by JDS, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. JDS

    JDS Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. JDS

    Jan Faerber Guest

    JDS ... output:

    > http://www.unitedscripters.com
    >
    > Any opinions?

    I like the favicon.ico!
    The index file looks like one of Clive S. Michie's girl friend - she is a
    painter and has got a nice roll over effekt - like Picasso overpainting his
    own picture. I don't have her url anymore and it is a long time I visited
    Clive's page. We just met in a forum about apache on windows, and then he
    was so excited about the new phpbb forum he added on his page. He is the
    webmaster of www.writers-voice.com - you find his addie there. Send my
    greetings to him!

    --
    Jan Faerber