send link in email

Guest

I'm creating a web app were i want to send users a link so they can go to a
web page and view information on feeback for thier group.

now in the url i want to add the date the feedback was submitted and the
group name. that will take the user to the web page and populate the page
based on the data being passed in the URL. how can that be done?

url will look like
feedback.aspx?groupID=1&date=10/10/2004

if i could hide the actual lURL in the Email that would be good to, just
have the user click on a link like Feedback posting