    I need to send reminders for one my applications and need some suggestions
    how I can send reminder emails automatically.

    Many thanks
    JP SIngh, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Does this help?

    http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonkeys/articles/wsh/994.asp

    --
    Jason Brown
    Microsoft GTSC, IIS

    Jason Brown \(MSFT\), Sep 14, 2004

  3. JP SIngh

    John Guest

    Only Windows can start your Script. So alter you ASP into VBS script and let
    Windows Task Scheduler start the VBS on regular times. However when you need
    a more sofesticated time scheduler for Windows, than check CRON
    Windows Task Scheduler
    http://www.kalab.com/freeware/cron/cron.htm
    John, Sep 14, 2004

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2143