Sending email causing errors

Rotsey

Hi,

I am sending mail from a ASP.NET app built with VS2003.
using System.Web.Mail.

I get this error.

The server rejected one or more recipient addresses. The server response
was: 550 unknown user

I am sending to a mail server on the same network at 10.0.0.4.

Other code that sends email in the app works fine.

rotsey

Mick Walker

Rotsey said:
Hi,

I am sending mail from a ASP.NET app built with VS2003.
using System.Web.Mail.

I get this error.

The server rejected one or more recipient addresses. The server response
was: 550 unknown user

I am sending to a mail server on the same network at 10.0.0.4.

Other code that sends email in the app works fine.

rotsey
Its telling you what you need to know.

The user you are sending mail to is unknown to the smtp server. Check
your code.