    Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop this from happening. Thanks.
    --
    J.D.
    Irishmaninusa, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Irishmaninusa

    Bã§TãRÐ Guest

    Try something like this:

    <%

    'to move the URL safely:
    server.URLEncode("URL") will encode all non standard characters into their ASCII equilivalent
    to display it properly in the browder you can just response.write URL - ASP will handle the decoding.

    if your email is sent via jaut plain text you will need to look into the Mime type
    its usually text/plain or in your case it should be text/html and you will need to look into Encoding - This is the header info that tells the Email
    program how to display the content it is receiving. You''ll need to look into the German Charset and its Encoding Equilavent - Similar to example below

    - Bastard

    %>

    Bã§TãRÐ, Oct 7, 2004