    How should I start?

    --
    Kenny M.
    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubnkgTS4=?=, Nov 16, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubnkgTS4=?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    your web app cannot talk to the winapp (unless the win app polls the site).
    use sql notification services.

    note: if the sqlconnection is not held open, you can not count on the
    ipaddress.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Nov 16, 2005

  3. Ok thks, sql notification services is soported by SQL 2000?

    --
    Kenny M.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubnkgTS4=?=, Nov 17, 2005
  4. wow but holding the sqlconnection open does not sound good to me...because it
    should be open all day as my app is running.

    --
    Kenny M.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubnkgTS4=?=, Nov 17, 2005