Sending Page via Email

James

Is there any simple way of doing this? I want to redirect my end users to a
"results" page that lists the details of their order, but I also want to
e-mail them the exact same think (not a link). All of my end users have
HTML e-mail enabled, and I know that I could just create an e-mail manually.
But, I was curious whether I could do this in a much easier fashion.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
James

Patrice

What do you mean by "manually" ?

Basically you need to get the HTML generated by ASP page :
- either using XMLHTTP and connecting to the same page
- or by writing the HTML to a "buffer" so that the output is memorized (you
could introduce some differences between both version, for examples
sometimes images may be blocked).

Then the ASP page sends the final HTML to the browser and the same (or
similar) HTML content to the user in a mail message...

Patrice

Jeff Cochran

Is there any simple way of doing this? I want to redirect my end users to a
"results" page that lists the details of their order, but I also want to
e-mail them the exact same think (not a link). All of my end users have
HTML e-mail enabled, and I know that I could just create an e-mail manually.
But, I was curious whether I could do this in a much easier fashion.

Any ideas?

Use CDO and create the body with the same code that creates your order
confirmation page. Send the CDO then redirect to the page.

Jeff