    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    James

    James, Sep 21, 2004

  2. James

    Patrice Guest

    What do you mean by "manually" ?

    Basically you need to get the HTML generated by ASP page :
    - either using XMLHTTP and connecting to the same page
    - or by writing the HTML to a "buffer" so that the output is memorized (you
    could introduce some differences between both version, for examples
    sometimes images may be blocked).

    Then the ASP page sends the final HTML to the browser and the same (or
    similar) HTML content to the user in a mail message...

    Patrice

    --

    "James" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Is there any simple way of doing this? I want to redirect my end users to

    > "results" page that lists the details of their order, but I also want to
    > e-mail them the exact same think (not a link). All of my end users have
    > HTML e-mail enabled, and I know that I could just create an e-mail

    manually.

    Patrice, Sep 21, 2004

  3. James

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:16:44 -0400, "James" <> wrote:

    >Is there any simple way of doing this? I want to redirect my end users to a
    >"results" page that lists the details of their order, but I also want to
    >e-mail them the exact same think (not a link). All of my end users have
    >HTML e-mail enabled, and I know that I could just create an e-mail manually.
    >But, I was curious whether I could do this in a much easier fashion.
    >
    >Any ideas?

    Use CDO and create the body with the same code that creates your order
    confirmation page. Send the CDO then redirect to the page.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Sep 21, 2004