    examine).

    Any tips appreciated!
    -- Henrik L.
    Henrik Lied, Oct 9, 2009

  2. Henrik Lied

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Henrik Lied <> writes:
    > Do any of you have experience with something equivalent, and perhaps
    > some pointers on where I should go forward?

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latent_semantic_analysis perhaps.
    Paul Rubin, Oct 9, 2009

  3. Henrik Lied

    alex23 Guest

    On Oct 9, 10:26 am, Henrik Lied <> wrote:
    > An experiment I'm currently involved with requires some form of texual
    > analysis to figure out the "mood" of sentences (ergo, if the sentence
    > in any way seem negative or positive).

    I vaguely recall seeing a presentation on exactly this at an open
    source con a few years back:

    http://osdc2006.cgpublisher.com/proposals/73/index_html

    The paper is available here:

    http://maurice.vodien.com/unrefereed/OSDC06-MontyLingua.pdf

    The "emotional estimation" aspect revolved mostly around Open Mind
    Common Sense:

    http://openmind.media.mit.edu/

    Unfortunately, there are no code samples in the presentation, but you
    may be able to approach the author, Maurice Ling.

    Hope this helps.
    alex23, Oct 9, 2009