    thing here is that the type is not specified in WSDL. Can somebody
    please help me.

    , Jan 24, 2005

  2. Hello ,
    The type has to be specified in the wsdl unless its freeform xml. Could
    you post your wsdl?

    HTH
    Regards,
    Dilip Krishnan
    MCAD, MCSD.net
    dkrishnan at geniant dot com
    http://www.geniant.com

    Dilip Krishnan, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Anirudh Guest

    Thanks for the help, dilip. I wanted to know if there is any other
    method other than specifying the type in the WSDL. Also, what exactly
    do u mean by freeform XML?

    Anirudh, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Hello ,
    No your wsdl has to have the definitions. Freeform xml is when you allow
    any xml to be sent as a request/response message. your parameters are XmlElement
    and/or have XmlAnyElement attributes

    Dilip Krishnan, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Anirudh Guest

    Thanks a lot, Dilip. I will try modifying the wsdl. I'll get back to
    you if i have any further issues. Thanks once again.

    Anirudh, Jan 27, 2005