serious problem encounter in VS.net

wilson heng via DotNetMonster.com

Dear Developers
i m facing a problem in visual studio.net.
whenever i open a new project and run a blank form .it
runs ,but if i put a single object on it like button or
anything it compiles whole code successfully and then
give an error msg .that is
An unhandled exception of
type 'System.ArithmeticException' occurred in
system.drawing.dll

Additional information: Overflow or underflow in the
arithmetic operation.

i thought this is is my version problem (vs.net 2003) then i unistall it
and install vs.net enterprise version. it works but only for the 1st time.
when i shut down my notebook, compile and run again it does not work
anymore.

kindly tell me the solutions
i shall be very thankful to u
Regards
wilson

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

When do you exactly get the error message? When you first run the program?
Or when you try to add a second control to the form?

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

dattasubrata

friend
i am faced the same problem as you faced. so i will be thank full to you if you kindly send me the solution if you got it.
i think it wil help many .net friends.
regard
subrata

dattasubrata

friend
i am faced the same problem as you faced. so i will be thank full to you if you kindly send me the solution if you got it.
i think it wil help many .net friends.
regard
subrata
(e-mail address removed)