    2. are there some other free asp.net web-hosts?

    Thanks in advance,

    Krunom.

    Krunom Ancini, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Krunom Ancini

    Patrice Guest

    Change at least temporarily the web.config so that you can have the full
    message... (see the customError section in the doc).

    AFAIK the free plan doesn't support using DLLs... You can still use code
    behind though by using the Src attribute in your @Page directive leaving all
    other attributes intact... Worked for me...

    Let me know also for my information if you find other free hosts...

    Hope this helps...

    Patrice

    --

    "Krunom Ancini" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi...
    >
    > Im searching for free asp.net web-host (that supports c# code-behind) and

    > found one: on www.brinkster.com...
    >
    > And whats the problem? My web-application works fine on my machine but

    when
    > i upload it on brinkster's server and try to open my default.aspx page i

    get

    Patrice, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Krunom Ancini

    k m Guest

    thanks...

    but could you explain what you did that was helpfull for you... i mean
    whole stuff with src, @page that made pages working with code-behind on
    servers without code-behind-support....

    Thanks,

    Krunom.