Server Error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Denny Gomez Gonzalez, Dec 1, 2005.

  1. Hi you guys!!! Happy Holidays,
    I just wonder if anyone could help me with this error I'm receiving, this
    when tha page was updated from another computer who is accesing the page too,
    but was modified previously by another user. The best part is that to my
    friend cmputer or ie browser didn't happened. Don't know why!!

    Server Error in '/webgui' Application.

    Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name:
    value

    Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument
    was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: value

    Source Error:

    Line 921: if(this.Request["Action"]!= null)
    Line 922: {
    Line 923: this.CardActionList.SelectedIndex = System.Int32.Parse(this.
    Request["Action"].ToString());
    Line 924: if(this.Request["PAN"]!= null)
    Line 925: this.PAN.Text = this.Request["PAN"].ToString();

    Source File: c:\webgui\case\cardmgment.aspx.cs Line: 923

    Stack Trace:

    [ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of
    valid values.
    Parameter name: value]
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
    +152
    EBT.Web.GUI.CardMgment.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
    c:\webgui\case\cardmgment.aspx.cs:923

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.2032

    Denny Gomez Gonzalez, Dec 1, 2005