Server Error

Denny Gomez Gonzalez

Hi you guys!!! Happy Holidays,
I just wonder if anyone could help me with this error I'm receiving, this
when tha page was updated from another computer who is accesing the page too,
but was modified previously by another user. The best part is that to my
friend cmputer or ie browser didn't happened. Don't know why!!

Server Error in '/webgui' Application.

Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name:
value

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument
was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: value

Source Error:

Line 921: if(this.Request["Action"]!= null)
Line 922: {
Line 923: this.CardActionList.SelectedIndex = System.Int32.Parse(this.
Request["Action"].ToString());
Line 924: if(this.Request["PAN"]!= null)
Line 925: this.PAN.Text = this.Request["PAN"].ToString();

Source File: c:\webgui\case\cardmgment.aspx.cs Line: 923

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of
valid values.
Parameter name: value]
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
+152
EBT.Web.GUI.CardMgment.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\webgui\case\cardmgment.aspx.cs:923