server.execute and upl.form error

Roger

Greetings,

I have some code which I use server.Execute. In the included code for
the server.execute, if I use a Request variable I get an error stating
that I cannot use request after UPL but If I change all the variable
names from request
to upl, it tells me that UPL is not defined.
It seems that the page is passing the form values for request but not
UPL

Any Ideas?

Rob Meade

I have some code which I use server.Execute. In the included code for
the server.execute, if I use a Request variable I get an error stating
that I cannot use request after UPL but If I change all the variable
names from request
to upl, it tells me that UPL is not defined.
It seems that the page is passing the form values for request but not
UPL

Hi Roger, are you using SA-FileUp?

Regards

Rob