Service call failed: Star Wars

Jon Davis

I'm running the Community Starter Kit from www.asp.net and I'm having a problem with the Web Box Services. I've removed the Star Wars subscription and added my own (http://ifc.gospelcom.net/index.rdf + http://www.blogs4god.com/index.rdf). But when I click on "Refresh" button in the Admin screen for these subscriptions, nothing happens. I go back to the home page and nothing happens, it's empty (because I've cleared out all content from the Admin screen). But if I view the log file, I keep seeing: "Service call failed: Star Wars" for every time I refreshed "/community/Default.aspx" .. and if I click on that log entry it shows:

2/3/2004 1:20:09 PM Service call failed: Star Wars
Exception:
Stack Trace:

I tried examining Default.aspx but that doesn't show *any* relevant code (it's hidden somehow).

Why is Star Wars even being tried here? I don't want Star Wars!! :mad:

Jon

Jon Davis

Nevermind, found the solution in the "Home" page/section settings.

Jon