Servlets in C++

InterEC.NET

Hello,

Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
what java servlets offer.

We run an engineering job search website which is running on a home
brewed java servlet based framework and we were wondering if there are
any similar C++ frameworks available.

Thanks,

Claudio Puviani

InterEC.NET said:
Hello,

Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
what java servlets offer.

We run an engineering job search website which is running on a home
brewed java servlet based framework and we were wondering if there are
any similar C++ frameworks available.

Servlets are one of the rare things that Java is better suited for than C++. If
you really must use C++, I suggest looking into plain ol' CGI. However, as it
has already been noted, this is off-topic for this newsgroup, so you'll need to
get the details elsewhere (any book that covers C++ and CGI will do).

Claudio Puviani

sop3k

Claudio Puviani said:
Servlets are one of the rare things that Java is better suited for than C++. If
you really must use C++, I suggest looking into plain ol' CGI. However, as it
has already been noted, this is off-topic for this newsgroup, so you'll need to
get the details elsewhere (any book that covers C++ and CGI will do).

Claudio Puviani

Maybe in future this project will be finished and C++ will also have a
servlet. But now this is only test version.
http://cserver.sourceforge.net/