    InterEC.NET
    http://www.interec.net
    Job Search for Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical Engineers
    InterEC.NET, Apr 22, 2004

  2. InterEC.NET

    Jeff Schwab Guest

    [OT] Re: Servlets in C++

    InterEC.NET wrote:

    > Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
    > what java servlets offer.

    Sorry, I'm afraid questions about third-party libraries aren't on topic
    in this group. I'm not sure where else you might look, but Google
    turned this up as the second link:

    http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9626231/cse/servlet.html
    Jeff Schwab, Apr 22, 2004

  3. "InterEC.NET" <> wrote
    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
    > what java servlets offer.
    >
    > We run an engineering job search website which is running on a home
    > brewed java servlet based framework and we were wondering if there are
    > any similar C++ frameworks available.

    Servlets are one of the rare things that Java is better suited for than C++. If
    you really must use C++, I suggest looking into plain ol' CGI. However, as it
    has already been noted, this is off-topic for this newsgroup, so you'll need to
    get the details elsewhere (any book that covers C++ and CGI will do).

    Claudio Puviani
    Claudio Puviani, Apr 22, 2004
  4. InterEC.NET

    sop3k Guest

    "Claudio Puviani" <> wrote in message news:<9VMhc.93091$>...
    > "InterEC.NET" <> wrote
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
    > > what java servlets offer.
    > >
    > > We run an engineering job search website which is running on a home
    > > brewed java servlet based framework and we were wondering if there are
    > > any similar C++ frameworks available.

    > Servlets are one of the rare things that Java is better suited for than C++. If
    > you really must use C++, I suggest looking into plain ol' CGI. However, as it
    > has already been noted, this is off-topic for this newsgroup, so you'll need to
    > get the details elsewhere (any book that covers C++ and CGI will do).
    >
    > Claudio Puviani

    Maybe in future this project will be finished and C++ will also have a
    servlet. But now this is only test version.
    http://cserver.sourceforge.net/
    sop3k, Apr 24, 2004