Servlets using NetBeans 4.1

Sameer

Hello,
I am using Netbeans 4.1 for Servlet Processing.
An HTML file accepts some input from the form and transfers it to a
servlet
and servlet posts it to a HTML documents.

The form tag of the html file accepting data is:
<form name="form"
method="post"
action="http://127.0.0.1:12769/servlet/Servlet2Post">

The java files containing servlet code compiles and class file gets
created.
I was able to do the task using servletrunner provided by Sun.

But when I use view menu of html document in Netbeans, and input some
data to the html,
servlet does not executes and displays a 'The Page cannot be displayed'

message.

The servlet when executed separately without html, gets executed.

I am sure that Apache Tomcat is running.

How to do it using Netbeans?

Please help.
-Sameer