Session expires, but no luck to jump

Edwin Knoppert

I read about session which expires and then they want to jump to login page.

That's not the problem for me imo.
Since the login remains authenticated.

The problem is that variables are lost and i want to jump to the default
page instead of the login.
(Why login?)

I'm using
Application_AuthenticateRequest() in the global asax to check on each
request.
Maybe i can change my code little in here to:
Continue somehow or jump to the default page.