    Let me explain the problem, whenever the user singing into a application, we
    need to create the session for the specific user. I want to retrieve all the
    session objects, which is available on the application server[IIS].
    =?Utf-8?B?TG95b2xhIHN0YWxpbg==?=, Jul 26, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG95b2xhIHN0YWxpbg==?=

    Aidy Guest

    That's not possible, a session cannot interact with other sessions.

    Aidy, Jul 26, 2007

  3. Sessions are maintained by asp.net, not by IIS. And they are created for
    every user anyway. Research a bit session management in asp.net, it may put
    you on the right way.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 26, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TG95b2xhIHN0YWxpbg==?=

    Patrice Guest

    By design a session is user specific. You could register some information at
    a broader scope (for example in an application rather than in a session
    variable). You may want to explain what you are trying to do...

    --
    Patrice

    message de news: ...

    Patrice, Jul 26, 2007