Session Management Problem in ASP.NET 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2hlbGw=?=, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. Hi,

    1. We are using SQLServer for storing session information.

    2. BPSessionStateDB,aspnetdb were newly created from Visual Studio 2005
    command prompt using aspnet_regsql utility.

    3. Following is the sql connection string in web.config

    <sessionState mode="SQLServer" sqlConnectionString="Persist Security
    Info=False;User ID=sa;pwd=sa;Initial Catalog=BPSessionStateDB;Data
    Source=172.19.50.158" allowCustomSqlDatabase="true" />

    We have observed that session's were getting stored in data base but unable
    to retrieve.

    I have tried creating and accessing session in a new application.It was
    working fine.The problem is with our application.Can you help us please.

    Getting the following error:
    The Session State information is invalid or might be corrupt.

    Regards,

    Shell

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlbGw=?=, Feb 14, 2006