Session Management

Vicky_r

I am using StateServer Session but I want to write a code on
Session_End and as Session_End event is not fired for StateServer I am
stuck with some problem.
My problem is if user close the browser without logout then I want to
make some operations and Session_End was one option but as I am using
StateServer that option of no use. Is there any other option ?

Please help me out.

Waiting for reply. :-(

Vicky... :)

Vicky_r

Thanks a lot Robbe ... It worked for me....
Both of the articles are great and I'm done with my work... :)

Thx a lot
Vicky... :)