    request hit another server in the farm?
    Thanks,
    Fabio
    Fabio R., Nov 18, 2005

  2. Fabio R.

    Bruce Barker Guest

    session id is cookie based (or part of the url if cookieless), so it works
    fine on a web farm. but if you can not use inproc session manager (unless
    you use some server affinity routine) , with a web farm. also you must take
    care with the viewstate (you must use a common key).

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Nov 18, 2005