Session timeout handling

Alex DInu

I'm not sure if this is the right group to post this, but
this is my problem:

My default.aspx page is a frameset. Mt Login.aspx page is
not. When the session expires, and users are re-directed
to the login page via the AUTHENTICATION section in
web.config, the login page is loaded inside one of the
frames.

How can I load the login page as the top most page? I
tried to add top.location.href script to the login page,
but so luck there.

Thanks

SSW

Hi!

Paste the below javascript in Login.aspx. And in Body tag of aspx include
onload="fn();"
<script language=javascript>
function fnLoadOnMainBFrame()
{
if (self.location != top.location) top.location = self.location;
}
</script>

Ur Body tag for aspx should like like one below.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

sswalia
MCSD MCAD OCA

Guest

For some reason, this code causes my writing the ticket
information, which includes the security, to fail.

If I change the function to:
if (window!= top)
top.location.href=location.href

the ticket does get written, but I loose my frames when it
re-directs to the page that caused the exception in the
first place.

???

Alex