Session Timeout using frames

Bilbo

Hello,

My main ASP.NET interface uses frames. The problem is that once the session
times out (if the user hasn't yet closed the browser), the user is
automatically redirected to the login screen (setup in Web.Config file), but
this occurs for every frame!!! Is there a way to redirect away from the main
interface completely?

Thanks!

Trevor Benedict R

In the Login Page add this Client Side Code so that you can "Break Away
From Frames"

<Script Language="JavaScript">
if (top != self) {top.location.href = self.location.href;}
</Script -->

Trevor Benedict R
MCSD

Richard

Its kinda irritating but I found a solution for it.
Use this javascript so the login page will "bust out of frame".

<script>
if (parent.frames.length > 0) {
parent.location.href = self.document.location
}
</script>

This script make sure that the page will bust out of frame, so you only have
one login page.

Richard