    this occurs for every frame!!! Is there a way to redirect away from the main
    interface completely?

    Thanks!

    Bilbo, Jun 18, 2004

  2. your frame page is html or aspx?
    if it is html try to rename in aspx!

    "Bilbo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > My main ASP.NET interface uses frames. The problem is that once the

    session
    > times out (if the user hasn't yet closed the browser), the user is
    > automatically redirected to the login screen (setup in Web.Config file),

    but

    Bruno Sirianni, Jun 19, 2004

  3. In the Login Page add this Client Side Code so that you can "Break Away
    From Frames"

    <Script Language="JavaScript">
    if (top != self) {top.location.href = self.location.href;}
    </Script -->

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD

    Trevor Benedict R, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Bilbo

    Richard Guest

    Its kinda irritating but I found a solution for it.
    Use this javascript so the login page will "bust out of frame".

    <script>
    if (parent.frames.length > 0) {
    parent.location.href = self.document.location
    }
    </script>

    This script make sure that the page will bust out of frame, so you only have
    one login page.

    Richard

    Richard, Jun 19, 2004