Session variable problem

Gene

Greetings!

We are having a problem with Session variables in our .net application
that I hope someone can assist with.

our application stores UserIDs in a session variable at login. We have
an "inbox" aspx page that store user's messages in SQL Server. The
stored procedure uses to populate inbox uses the Session("UserID") to
pull the user's messages. Somehow UserA is bringing back UserB's
messages.

This problem isn't limited to the inbox aspx page, but to any page that
uses Session variables.

Any help would be much appreciated. If you need more info, please let
me know.

Best Regards,
Gene

Gene

No web farms or anythign like that. We have a single box that has 4
CPUs.

Best Regards,
Gene

Gene

Futhermore, I was talking to our Sys Admin and he said the problem could
be caused because the client may be running a proxy server. This sounds
like a viable reason, but we are using cookieless sessions so the URL is
always unique.

Best Regards,
Gene