session variables not set

Michaeld

Hi all,

I am having an issue with session variables.

setting the sessions:
HttpContext.Current.Session["A_Applicant_N_surname"] =
A_Applicant_N_surname.Text;
HttpContext.Current.Session["A_Applicant_N_givenname"] =
A_Applicant_N_givenname.Text;
HttpContext.Current.Session["A_Applicant_N_dob"] =
A_Applicant_N_dob.Text;

then I have a button that calls this function - it works initially and
sets it in the first instance but when I try and reset it to something
else (change the textbox that contains the value... It doesnot work...

private void btnPrintPDF_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
setSessionVariables();
Response.Redirect(
HttpContext.Current.Session["NextURL"].ToString() );
}

Doesn't seem to work...

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,