<sessionState Element>

Mr Ideas Man

Hi all,

Relating to a post i made earlier...

I am deploying a asp.net app to my web host.

They assure me that the directory i am copying my files to is configured as
an IIS Application.

I keep getting this ERROR:

in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 8: <customErrors mode="Off"/>
Line 9: <trace enabled="false" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false"
traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true"/>
Line 10: <sessionState mode="InProc" cookieless="true" timeout="20" />
Line 11: <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8"
responseEncoding="utf-8"/>
Line 12: <authentication mode="Forms">

The sessionState elements is highlighted.

I really don't have a clue with what is going on...and the is URGENT..!!!!

Could i be missing something...??

I think it could have something to do with the Sub Directory but i don't
know what to do..??

http://forums.asp.net/1171727/ShowPost.aspx

Web Config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<appSettings>
<add key="ConnStr" value="Data Source=DS;Initial Catalog=DB;User=User;
Password=password"/>
</appSettings>
<system.web>
<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="true"/>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
<trace enabled="false" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false"
traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true"/>
<sessionState mode="InProc" cookieless="true" timeout="20" />
<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8"/>
<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms loginUrl="Admin/Login.aspx"/>
</authentication>
<authorization>