<system.web>

Guest

I don't know what is wrong with my web.config file. I can access web pages
outside the "Administration" folder but when I try to access files inside
that folder I get the following error:

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized configuration section system.web.

I don't know what the problem is. Everything in the web.config file looks
fine. I don't know why I get that error.

Nevertheless, I have attached the content of the web.config file below. Any
Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="true" />
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" />
<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms loginUrl="Login.aspx" protection="All" />
</authentication>
<authorization>
<allow users="*" />
</authorization>
<trace enabled="false" requestLimit="10" pageOutput="false"
traceMode="SortByTime" localOnly="true" />
<sessionState mode="InProc" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;Trusted_Connection=yes"
cookieless="false" timeout="20" />
<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />
</system.web>
<location path="Administration">
<system.web>
<authorization>