    is there another way?

    --
    Share The Knowledge. I need all the help I can get and so do you!

    Yankee Imperialist Dog, Jul 23, 2008

  2. Yankee Imperialist Dog

    clintonG Guest

    trace="true"
    Then look through the control tree and use the FindControl method
    concatenated into a series in a single statement which will find the object
    in the control tree.

    // example
    Panel captchaPanel =
    Master.FindControl("MembershipControlPanel").FindControl("InnerPanelContent").FindControl("CaptchaPanel")
    as Panel;

    clintonG, Jul 24, 2008