setup.py and PyPI

Ethan Furman

Greetings!

I'm using Python 2.5 on Windows XP, and trying to get the upload portion
of setup.py to work. According to what I have found, I can put my info
into a .pypirc file to have the process pick up my username/password and
upload the files.

I have tried putting this file into the same folder I'm running setup.py
from, into my home folder (USERPROFILE, I think) -- and the really
frustrating part is that it worked a couple times (but maybe that was
from my home computer) but mostly it does not.

Any and all pointers gratefully accepted!

~Ethan~