setup.py question

Eric Texier

I am trying to install PyOpenGL for python2.3.
Everything seems to compile OK until it stop with a warning error.

warning: error while loading Togl.so: can't find package Tk 8.1

Togl.so is built.
I have tcl-8.3.5-88 and tk-8.3.5-88
I printed in togl_setup.py
Togl-1.6 8.3

Any idea why Togl.so is looking for Tk 8.1 instead of Tk 8.3
Thanks for your help.

version of PyOpenGL: PyOpenGL-2.0.1.05

last few line before the error...
creating /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/OpenGL/Tk/linux2-tk8.3
copying build/Togl-1.6-tk8.3/Togl.so ->