Share Classes

Guest

I have a web application with 100 pages and 30 user controls so we decided to
separate some pages and controls into sub projects ( the generated
subprojects was 2) the problem we have that now the parent and the 2
subprojects will use a classes in parent project (Tools.Utilities folder in
parent prj has at least 5 classes) and used in 3 projects, we dont want to
duplicate the folder in each project .....what is avaiable technique to share
them between all project.

Grant Merwitz

I would say make a Common project with classes you'll share amongst all your
projects.
This project can then be referenced into your other projects and public
methods can then be called.

If you reference another projects assembly (using the Project reference, not
pointing directly to it), this will be updated as the project you
referencing is.
Then in deployment of you web application, you need only include the
assembly (which will be in your bin directory already) to access those
common classes