    Pacific Design Studios
    www.pacificdesignstudios.com
    Do you have a project for us?

    Erik, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Erik

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    www.aspfaq.com
    www.aspin.com

    Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
    http://www.Darkfalz.com

    "Erik" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anybody know of a free ASP shopping cart or some free ASP code to

    help
    > someone get a shopping cart started. Or does anybody have any experience
    > using a ASP shopping cart that is inexpensive and works good.
    >
    > I need to create a shopping cart in ASP and any useful info or tips would

    be

    Curt_C [MVP], Sep 18, 2003

  3. Erik

    Bullschmidt Guest

    I generally think of a shopping cart as a fancy name for a session
    array. And here is a some good resource that includes how to use
    session arrays:

    Session Object - 11/15/2000
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/iisref/vbob12d0.htm

    And here are some more shopping cart resources:

    Shopping Cart Sample
    http://www.asp101.com/samples/viewasp.asp?file=shopping.asp

    Welcome to the fake volleyball store
    http://www.aspfaq.com/cart