SIMPLE asp shopping cart

verb13

I am trying to find an ASP shopping cart with the following properties:
-free
-unlimited number of product categories
-as simple as possible (only few asp pages)
I have seen many carts and I am so confused. Can you help me? Please
don't suggest a page like this:
http://www.aspin.com/home/webapps/shopping/carts
where -I- have to search for the best solution (I have done this
already), but rather 2-3 direct links to carts.

Thanks

McKirahan

I am trying to find an ASP shopping cart with the following properties:
-free
-unlimited number of product categories
-as simple as possible (only few asp pages)
I have seen many carts and I am so confused. Can you help me? Please
don't suggest a page like this:
http://www.aspin.com/home/webapps/shopping/carts
where -I- have to search for the best solution (I have done this
already), but rather 2-3 direct links to carts.

Thanks

Perhaps: http://www.oscommerce.com/

Mike Brind

I am trying to find an ASP shopping cart with the following properties:
-free
-unlimited number of product categories
-as simple as possible (only few asp pages)
I have seen many carts and I am so confused. Can you help me? Please
don't suggest a page like this:
http://www.aspin.com/home/webapps/shopping/carts
where -I- have to search for the best solution (I have done this
already), but rather 2-3 direct links to carts.

You mean you want other people to do the searching for you? Why?

McKirahan

I need an ASP shopping cart.

(Quote what you're replying to.)

Sorry about that, I focused on FREE not ASP.

Check with your Web host; many provide shopping carts.

verb13

In order to help me maybe?
Someone may already know some information, it is not necessary to
search...

Evertjan.

wrote on 23 mrt 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
In order to help me maybe?
Someone may already know some information, it is not necessary to
search...

Where are you talking about?

Please do not post without quoting!

This is usenet, so follow Netiquette.

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\)

I am trying to find an ASP shopping cart with the following properties:
-free
-unlimited number of product categories
-as simple as possible (only few asp pages)
I have seen many carts and I am so confused. Can you help me? Please
don't suggest a page like this:
http://www.aspin.com/home/webapps/shopping/carts
where -I- have to search for the best solution (I have done this
already), but rather 2-3 direct links to carts.

I got one here, including source!

Response.Write "<BR>"
Response.Write "Call us if you want to buy this product!"
Response.Write "</BR>"

Hope it is simple enough ;)