    already), but rather 2-3 direct links to carts.

    Thanks

    , Mar 23, 2006

  2. McKirahan Guest

    Perhaps: http://www.oscommerce.com/

    McKirahan, Mar 23, 2006

    I need an ASP shopping cart.

    , Mar 23, 2006
  4. Mike Brind Guest

    wrote:
    > I am trying to find an ASP shopping cart with the following properties:
    > -free
    > -unlimited number of product categories
    > -as simple as possible (only few asp pages)
    > I have seen many carts and I am so confused. Can you help me? Please
    > don't suggest a page like this:
    > http://www.aspin.com/home/webapps/shopping/carts
    > where -I- have to search for the best solution (I have done this
    > already), but rather 2-3 direct links to carts.

    You mean you want other people to do the searching for you? Why?

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Mar 23, 2006
  5. McKirahan Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I need an ASP shopping cart.

    (Quote what you're replying to.)

    Sorry about that, I focused on FREE not ASP.

    Check with your Web host; many provide shopping carts.

    McKirahan, Mar 23, 2006

    In order to help me maybe?
    Someone may already know some information, it is not necessary to
    search...

    , Mar 23, 2006
  7. Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 23 mrt 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > In order to help me maybe?
    > Someone may already know some information, it is not necessary to
    > search...

    Where are you talking about?

    Please do not post without quoting!

    This is usenet, so follow Netiquette.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Mar 23, 2006
  8. <> wrote in message
    >I am trying to find an ASP shopping cart with the following properties:
    > -free
    > -unlimited number of product categories
    > -as simple as possible (only few asp pages)
    > I have seen many carts and I am so confused. Can you help me? Please
    > don't suggest a page like this:
    > http://www.aspin.com/home/webapps/shopping/carts
    > where -I- have to search for the best solution (I have done this
    > already), but rather 2-3 direct links to carts.

    I got one here, including source!

    Response.Write "<BR>"
    Response.Write "Call us if you want to buy this product!"
    Response.Write "</BR>"

    Hope it is simple enough ;)

    Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\), Mar 24, 2006