    pages as dd/mm/yyyy. Is there a setting in Windows 2003 that I am missing?

    Thanks

    Stephen

    sdm, May 6, 2004

  2. sdm

    Steven Burn Guest

    Why not just use the FormatDateTime function?

    http://surl.co.uk/?303

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    "sdm" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I am in the process of moving my website from NT4/IIS4 to Windows 2003.

    Both
    > server are set to a short date format of (dd/mm/yy) however the Windows

    2003

    Steven Burn, May 6, 2004

  3. sdm

    sdm Guest

    Steven

    Thanks, I'd though of that but I would have to alter 100's of pages that
    display dates without the format function.

    Stephen

    sdm, May 6, 2004
  4. sdm

    Dominique Guest

    just change the datetime format in the regional settings of the win2003
    server.
    oi?

    Dominique, May 6, 2004
  5. sdm

    Steven Burn Guest

    Would be time consuming but surely it'd be worth it in the end?

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, May 6, 2004
  6. > just change the datetime format in the regional settings of the win2003
    > server.

    I don't believe this will work reliably unless you log on as IUSR and change
    it for that profile (and also change the default/system). Changing it while
    you are logged in changes it only for times when you are logged on. I've
    even seen scenarios where an admin or someone can log onto the box and
    suddelny the shortdate format changes because they have custom regional
    settings.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP