showModalDialog IE 6.0 two session

sunilp

I have a J2ee application running on JBOSS.
On my client i open two sessions(browser - IE6) of applications.
In the second browser i open a modal window using showMOdalDialog
function.
Now when i submit the form in modal dialog(Before submitting, i set the
target of form as iframe present on parent window), the form is
submitted in first browser...

When i checked it on server side i found that session id of first
browser and modal dialog on second browser is same.

Is this a known issue? is there any workaround for this?

-- Sunil P.

RobG

sunilp said:
I have a J2ee application running on JBOSS.
On my client i open two sessions(browser - IE6) of applications.
In the second browser i open a modal window using showMOdalDialog
function.
Now when i submit the form in modal dialog(Before submitting, i set the
target of form as iframe present on parent window), the form is
submitted in first browser...

When i checked it on server side i found that session id of first
browser and modal dialog on second browser is same.

Is this a known issue? is there any workaround for this?

showModalDialog is a Microsoft IE proprietary feature that might be
implemented in some other browsers.

<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/showmodaldialog.asp>

Ask in a JScript or IE forum.

microsoft.public.scripting.jscript
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.jscript