showModalDialog without the address line

ton

Hi,

I'm opening a modalwebform, in which I use to parameters to show a database
record. i do not want that people will see the way I call the record, so I
want to hide these variables. I thought it would be possible to hide the
address line.

This is the way I call the modal window:
window.showModalDialog("mEdit.aspx?tabel=" + tabel +"&key=" + key,
null,'location:no;status:no;dialogWidth:500px;dialogHeight:800px;dialogHide:true;');

The address in the modalform is:
http://localhost:52354/WebSite2/mEdit.aspx?tabel=13&key=449

Does anyone has a better way to solve this problem

thanx

ton

ton

do you expect that I can call a popup and in this popup can I again call the
same popup and so on. Because I want to popup the parent and from the parent
record again his parent and so on ?

thanx any how

ton

ton

I'm trying to use the modal popup extender from the tookit in combination
with a usercontrol

this usercontrol is a kind of girdview
in my code I've placed:
<System.Web.Services.WebMethodAttribute()>
<System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptMethodAttribute()> Public Shared Function
GetDynamicContent(ByVal contextKey As System.String) As dbGrid.dbWebGrid ''
System.String
Dim dbgrd As New dbGrid.dbWebGrid

dbgrd.ShowGrid(dbRecordNET.Session.dbTableNum.cTableClient, 0, , , ,
"v")
Return dbgrd

End Function

the function is called the result is: Web Service call failed: 500 and not
the filled grid

in my design I put:

<cc1:ModalPopupExtender ID="ModalPopupExtender1" runat="server"
BackgroundCssClass="modalBackground"
DropShadow="true" CancelControlID="cancelbutton" OkControlID="OKbutton"
PopupControlID="Panel1" TargetControlID="LinkButton1"
OnOkScript="onOk();"
DynamicServiceMethod="GetDynamicContent" DynamicControlID="DbWebGrid1"
</cc1:ModalPopupExtender>

any help would be appriciated

ton