Silver Light

News

hi
i am Azhar (software engineer). i haveing face some problem in sliver light
, textbox is not working in full screen.could any one tell me the soultion.

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi Azhar,

Is this problem solved? Please feel free to let me know if you need further
assistance.

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support