    Say me please - i need a simple installing mail server for test my
    application - i think use a James. Is it a best solution or not ? Or U
    have another simple server ?

    Alexander Kotlyarov, Jun 7, 2007

  2. Alexander Kotlyarov wrote:
    > Say me please - i need a simple installing mail server for test my
    > application - i think use a James. Is it a best solution or not ? Or U
    > have another simple server ?

    If you need one in Java, then James is one of the very few options.

    If it does not need one in Java, then I think you can find
    one that are easier to install.

    James is a "big product". I believe there are some click on setup.exe
    and click next 10 times mail programs for Windows.

    Arne

    =?UTF-8?B?QXJuZSBWYWpow7hq?=, Jun 8, 2007

  3. Alexander Kotlyarov

    kcwong Guest

    > Arne said:
    > I believe there are some click on setup.exe
    > and click next 10 times mail programs for Windows.

    Yup, there are.

    This is a free one (for non-commercial use):
    http://www.pmail.com/

    Pegasus is the email client
    Mercury is the SMTP/POP3/all-in-one/etc. server.

    kcwong, Jun 8, 2007