    find anything that fits the bill. What I did find I can't get to work
    correctly, probably because everything is 2 years old and out of date.

    Any ideas?

    fuzzylollipop, Oct 25, 2005

  2. On Tuesday 25 October 2005 23:32, fuzzylollipop wrote:
    > I want to be able to send jabber messages from an subversion
    > post-commit hook script. All I need is a simple library to connect to a
    > server and send a message.
    >
    > I looked at all the half-finished and overly complex projects and can't
    > find anything that fits the bill. What I did find I can't get to work
    > correctly, probably because everything is 2 years old and out of date.

    Try http://xmpppy.sourceforge.net/

    Christoph
    --
    ~
    ~

    Christoph Haas, Oct 25, 2005

  3. thanks, I found that but I can't get it to work with the server I am
    using. I installed the lastest verison of the Jive Messaging Server and
    it just won't authenticate against it. All my desktop clients work with
    it, I can't get xmppy to work on OSX or Linux.

    fuzzylollipop, Oct 26, 2005