    however still is beyond my knowledge of js (I hate complex coding :)

    Can someone point me to a simpler solution?
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Nico Schuyt

    Chris Harris Guest

    Chris Harris, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Nico Schuyt

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:43:48 +0100, "Nico Schuyt" <>
    wrote:

    >Of course it should also work when
    >js is disabled.

    When I've had to do this, I've coded something that's big and ugly,
    but works with non-js.

    Then there's a js window_onload event handler that hides most of it.
    If they're running js, they don't see ti.
    --
    Smert' spamionam

    Andy Dingley, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Andy Dingley wrote:
    > Nico Schuyt wrote:

    >> Of course it should also work when
    >> js is disabled.

    > When I've had to do this, I've coded something that's big and ugly,
    > but works with non-js.
    > Then there's a js window_onload event handler that hides most of it.
    > If they're running js, they don't see ti.

    Ehhhh, how does this solve my menu problem? :)
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 7, 2004
  6. Nico Schuyt

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:44:12 +0100, "Nico Schuyt" <>
    wrote:

    >Ehhhh, how does this solve my menu problem? :)

    You have two menus - one js, one non-js.

    Initially the non-js one is visible (and maybe ugly), the js one is
    invisible

    On loading the page, _if_ js is running, then the non-js menu is
    uninstalled and the js menu is installed / made visible.

    --
    Smert' spamionam

    Andy Dingley, Jan 7, 2004
  7. Nico Schuyt

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Andy Dingley wrote:
    > Nico Schuyt wrote:

    >> Ehhhh, how does this solve my menu problem? :)

    > You have two menus - one js, one non-js.
    > Initially the non-js one is visible (and maybe ugly), the js one is
    > invisible
    > On loading the page, _if_ js is running, then the non-js menu is
    > uninstalled and the js menu is installed / made visible.

    Ah, I see :) Do you have an example of it?
    Nico

    Nico Schuyt, Jan 7, 2004