Site overview

Cookie

Hi,

My site is growing very quickly and i'm beginning to lose the overview
what htm is linked to what page and vice versa.

Are there tools to generate an overview?

Regards,

Thomas

dorayme

Cookie said:
Hi,

My site is growing very quickly and i'm beginning to lose the overview
what htm is linked to what page and vice versa.

Are there tools to generate an overview?

Regards,

Thomas

A funny thing for a cookie monster to want - to preserve and look
instead of devouring and crushing? There are tools for site
management (like in Dreamweaver I believe) that give various
overviews but stop and consider how you might better do it
without special software (so that if you really need such
software, you will be better able to use and appreciate it at
least).

If you organise your site well as it grows, you will have a nice
hierarchical system of files and folders. This set is plainly
visible in most OSs, (special mention is deserved here for the
brilliant column view in Mac OS X). A good understanding of this
general pattern might be sufficient for your needs. Personally I
would find it most confusing to try to picture a map of all the
actual links. It would be useless spaghetti (no offense intended
Luigi...).

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
[...]

Offense for what?
By the way, are you an Aborigin?
Do you know any Maori?

dorayme

Personally I
would find it most confusing to try to picture a map of all the
actual links. It would be useless spaghetti (no offense intended
Luigi...).

Offense for what?[/QUOTE]

For linking the idea of spaghetti with the idea of useless...

By the way, are you an Aborigin?
Do you know any Maori?

By the way eh? have I ever told you about the Basic program,
Eliza?

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Offense for what?

For linking the idea of spaghetti with the idea of useless...[/QUOTE]

Well, spaghetti producers might be offended...but I am going to eat
spaghetti whenever I want...
no matter whether you consider spaghetti useless or not...
although I also eat sallad and fruit and so on..
By the way eh? have I ever told you about the Basic program,
Eliza?

Perhaps.
But it must have not impressed me too much...
It was more interesting to read that you live in Sydney.
Is there still much rivality between Sydney and Melbourne?
Do you have many friends whose name is Heather?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Well, spaghetti producers might be offended...but I am going to eat
spaghetti whenever I want...
no matter whether you consider spaghetti useless or not...

I don't consider spaghetti useless nor ever did. I am a great fan
of spaghetti. Please don't go around saying dorayme takes a dim
view of spaghetti. It like this, Luigi:

Brigette Bardot was a big film sex symbol but if a feller was
stepping in the ring to go 15 rounds with Mohammed Ali, he would
not be advised to look or walk or talk like her. To so advise is
not to say anything bad about her, it is to say that it would be
inappropriate for a boxer to look like her.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I don't consider spaghetti useless nor ever did. I am a great fan
of spaghetti. Please don't go around saying dorayme takes a dim
view of spaghetti. It like this, Luigi:

It was you who was wondering whether I was offended and I am confident that
you did not want to use an offensive Australian slang....
Brigette Bardot
You probably meant Brigitte Bardot, didn´t you?
was a big film sex symbol
Not only a big film sex symbol, she was much more

but if a feller was
stepping in the ring to go 15 rounds with Mohammed Ali, he would
not be advised to look or walk or talk like her. To so advise is
not to say anything bad about her, it is to say that it would be
inappropriate for a boxer to look like her.

So what?
Do you want to talk about spaghetti western?

dorayme

Brigette Bardot
You probably meant Brigitte Bardot, didn´t you?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you caught a spelling error of mine. Do you like catching
things? Do you like fishing?
Not only a big film sex symbol, she was much more

but if a feller was

So what?

So to associate two words to suggest a negative thing does not
mean one attaches negative things absolutely to each separately.
That is so what.
Do you want to talk about spaghetti western?

Yes, I do. Very much so. How did you know? Best of these is Once
Upon A Time In The West - Charles Bronson, Henry Fonda, the
Italian voluptuous beauty, Claudia Cardinale (have I spelt her
name right?)

Do you ever dress western? Are you sure you don't want to hear
about Eliza again?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

dorayme said:
Yes, I do. Very much so. How did you know? Best of these is Once Upon
A Time In The West - Charles Bronson, Henry Fonda, the Italian
voluptuous beauty, Claudia Cardinale (have I spelt her name right?)

That is a _great_ movie! <g>

dorayme

Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
That is a _great_ movie! <g>

Perhaps the greatest beginning of any Western ever, the gunmen
waiting at the train station, the train coming and going, the
gunmen and the haunting mouth organ (which had a meaning that
appeared right at the end). I can hear it now... let me get it
for you so you too can hear it... hang on a mo...

Try http://tinyurl.com/gcyx9

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
You probably meant Brigitte Bardot, didn´t you?

Yes, you caught a spelling error of mine. Do you like catching
things? Do you like fishing?[/QUOTE]

No, especially not on the screen...
Which side are you on?
So to associate two words to suggest a negative thing does not
mean one attaches negative things absolutely to each separately.
That is so what.

There is at least another way to look at that.
Did you mean that a women should not be allowed to box (as a sport)?
Well, I do not like boxing no matter whether it is for men or for women...
Yes, I do. Very much so. How did you know? Best of these is Once
Upon A Time In The West - Charles Bronson, Henry Fonda, the
Italian voluptuous beauty, Claudia Cardinale (have I spelt her
name right?)

Do you ever dress western? Are you sure you don't want to hear
about Eliza again?

But you seem to want to name it...
Did you create the program?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

dorayme said:
Perhaps the greatest beginning of any Western ever, the gunmen
waiting at the train station, the train coming and going, the gunmen
and the haunting mouth organ (which had a meaning that appeared right
at the end). I can hear it now... let me get it for you so you too
can hear it... hang on a mo...

The movie comes on various cable channels periodically; I always try to
watch it.

That's it. From a forwarding link on that page:

"Entertainment Weekly (10/12/01, p.32) - Ranked #21 in EW's "100 Best
Movie Soundtracks" - "...Arguably the greatest of all Western
soundtracks..." Mojo (6/02, p.65) - Included in Mojo's "100 Coolest
Movie Soundtracks" - "...Morricone's deathless masterpiece..."

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
"dorayme" <[email protected]> skrev i meddelandet
No, especially not on the screen...
Which side are you on?
You must mean in a Newtonian model of this universe? Even so, I
don't know. Let us approach it sideways: What do you weigh?
Did you mean that a women should not be allowed to box (as a sport)?

No, I did not mean this. Go see Million Dollar Baby, Clint
Eastwood film.
But you seem to want to name it...
Did you create the program?

No, but I can dig out some transcripts if you are really so keen?

dorayme

There is at least another way to look at that.
Did you mean that a women should not be allowed to box (as a sport)?

I meant "that women"[/QUOTE]

Actually, you were just as correct the first time.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I meant "that women"

Actually, you were just as correct the first time.
[/QUOTE]

I had used an undeterminative article which I did not need.

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
You must mean in a Newtonian model of this universe? Even so, I
don't know. Let us approach it sideways: What do you weigh?

Not that much. Do you know Sade, the singer?
Well, the title of one of her songs was
"Whose side are you on" wasn´t it?
And I am still wondering..
No, I did not mean this. Go see Million Dollar Baby, Clint
Eastwood film.

What is the film about?
No, but I can dig out some transcripts if you are really so keen?

What do you have to do with the program?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I had used an undeterminative article which I did not need.

My mistake... I thought you had said "that a woman" and that
would have been correct. Your "that" caused an illusion in me!

dorayme

No, I did not mean this. Go see Million Dollar Baby, Clint
Eastwood film.

What is the film about?[/QUOTE]

About a woman boxer.
What do you have to do with the program?

I have this to do with it: it makes me see a great similarity
between the way it talks and some people I know through
newsgroups...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
My mistake... I thought you had said "that a woman" and that
would have been correct. Your "that" caused an illusion in me!

At first I probably wanted to write "that a woman" but then I changed my
mind and it slipped my mind to cancel
"a".