Site search script?

PlainDave

Hi there,

I've looked all over for a good *FREE* site search script, but so far
I've found "sub-par" (mediocre) results. What would you all recommend?
It has to be *advertisement free* because of my boss. I've tried
Atomz, but it has ads in the results. I would love to just use Google
site search, but there again is ads... unfortunately.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

PlainDave

Danny

Are you hosting? What webserver if so? Are you using a Webhost?
checked their account options yet? if webhosted, chances are you can
add your own or run your own, and you can make or get one premade.

Danny