Web site search

ODAN

Can anyone recommend a software/package application that I can use on our
corporate Web site? We like to use our Web template and layout and with no
advertisement on our site. And something that provide reports/statistics. I
have reviewed google, but the thing we don't like about that is that it has
hardware involved and they don't support it after 2 years, and even within
those two years, if the hardware fails that means there is no search
functionality on our site for a few days until google replace the hardware.

I will like to know if there is a Web site search engine software
application out there that we can purchase and apply to our web site that
will let us use our site template and layout and that will not take the
users out of our domain to another third party web site.The web site was
developed using ASP.NET (both 1.1 and 2.0).

Any ideas?

thanks!
OD

darrel

I will like to know if there is a Web site search engine software
application out there that we can purchase and apply to our web site that
will let us use our site template and layout and that will not take the
users out of our domain to another third party web site.The web site was
developed using ASP.NET (both 1.1 and 2.0).

Zoom search:

http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/

Fairly robust and only $100.

It doesn't do reporting, though. But I imagine you could develop that
portion yourself.

-Darrel