SiteMap Confusion

shapper

Hello,

I added to SiteMaps providers to my web site:

<!-- Site Map -->
<siteMap enabled = "true">

<!-- Site Map Providers -->
<providers>
<clear/>
<add
name = "SiteMapProvider_pt-PT"
siteMapFile = "~/App_Data/Web.pt-PT.sitemap"
type = "System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider" />
<add
name = "SiteMapProvider_en-GB"
siteMapFile = "~/App_Data/Web.en-GB.sitemap"
type = "System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider" />
</providers>
</siteMap>

In my VB or C# code I need to select one of this providers (I will use
one or the other according to culture), get all nodes, remove the nodes
which attribute visible is false (I added a attribute visible to all
nodes) and create a SiteMapDataSource.

This is the basic idea. I have been trying many things, including, xlst
but eventually I never reach the
final objective which is creating the SiteMapDataSource.

Could someone tell me how to make this work?

Thanks,
Miguel