Skating from that kittieCAT

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

Thank You my
COW"CLICK"http://www.tis-gdv.de/tis_e/foto/2006/2006_01_x1.htm
Sincerely:http://groups-beta.google.com/
Craig Oral Somerford
wE Be "CLICKINGCOW's"
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_eoz1h&attid=0.2&disp=inline&view=att&th=10f017ab07069df2

And Skating from that kittieCAT
"CLICK"http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_eqtqv&attid=0.3&disp=inline&view=att&th=10f01f490cb9c1fc

" Working in Faith "
ItS My StOrRie AND I an Sticking to it So HELP me GOD i need some
MONEY...
For this nice ass Computer"CLICK"

-- My Crinkum Vita Totally and 100% true So help my Employ
Thank You
Sincerely:
Apple & Google

"CLICKING"Apples
from the MaStEr
"CLICKER"
"CLICKING"Googles

" Working in Faith "
I have no C/C i have a prepaid Western Union Master Card But i don't
have it on my person
and i don't no the C/C/#
I have no I/D I Had one but it was taking away from me in Providence
Rhode Island
I am how-ever on file here in New York.
BUT GOD only pays in BLESSINGs there for I have NO MoNeY
AT ALL NONE what so ever no ZIP no Dario...the writing on this dame
CoMpUtEr
Do you Compute i sure hope so
So i would like to ask you this QuEsTiOn
DO you no what the best NATION is ???
A DONATION i have a Account with paypal for this Non-profit DOnate and
i will be able to get these things i need to get the **** off this
STREET that i find my self fucking on
capeesh |kəˈpēsh| exclamation informal do you understand? : Upstairs
is off limits. Capeesh? ORIGIN 1940s: from Italian capisce third
person singular present tense of capire 'understand.'

crinkum-crankum |ˈkri ng kəm ˈkra ng kəm| noun archaic elaborate
decoration or detail. ORIGIN mid 17th cent.: fanciful reduplication of
the nouns crank 1 and crank 2 .
vita |ˈvītə; ˈvē-| noun 1 a fresh start or new direction in life,
esp.
following a powerful emotional experience. 2 a biography or
biographical sketch

computer |kÉ™mˈpyoÅtÉ™r| noun an electronic device for storing and
processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions
given to it in a variable program. • a person who makes calculations,
esp. with a calculating machine.

Thesaurus
computer noun your new computers will be able to handle much larger
files personal computer, PC, laptop, desktop, terminal; mainframe.

If You what most will say BEST computer in the WORLD
THEN "CKICKING" this LiNk wiil give you the best dame Computer Around
EvER
"CLICK"http://apple.webassociates.com/request/inform.cfm?sid=R095

Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-5bb7c90fe2-7065e67cda-c1c13e6c5a

Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified
with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,500 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
are
relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
do. And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).