SmartNavigation weirdness

jef

I'm relying on SmartNavigation to cut down on the "flashing" that
happen when my page refreshes.

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

Me.SmartNavigation = True

jef

Sorry about that... I've been using Google Groups and it sometimes
truncates my messages.

Anyway... the gist of my message was that when I run my page on my local
development box, I get "smooth" refreshes of my page without any
"flashing"... however when I run the exact same page on my production
server, each refresh of the page causes it to go totally blank and then
repaint.

Anyone have any ideas why this might be?

Marina

It might be related to latency between the server and your machine. When you
are your own web server, obviously, things go a lot faster.