    The problem is that the send mail appear in the junk email folder.

    Any idea.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TMOhemFybw==?=, Oct 24, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TMOhemFybw==?=

    Aidy Guest

    Then the content of the mail is structured such that the mail server
    receiving it thinks it is spam. Change the content of your e-mail, anything
    with (for example) just a subject, a link and some text is normally flagged
    as spam.

    Aidy, Oct 24, 2007

  3. Thanks Aidy.

    You have reason, the content or subject is important, but I make probes
    sending simple HTML to me from me, but the mail goes to junk folder.

    This is the HTML content:
    <h1>Email Test</h1>

    MailMessage msg = new MailMessage();
    msg.To.Add("");
    msg.From = new MailAddress("");
    msg.IsBodyHtml = true;
    msg.Subject = "Email Test";
    msg.Body = "<html>......";
    SmtpClient server = new SmtpClient("*.cmips.com");
    smtpClient.Send(msg);

    If you know something about this, thank you, if not don't tasted your time.

    Bye

    =?Utf-8?B?TMOhemFybw==?=, Oct 24, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TMOhemFybw==?=

    Aidy Guest

    Small messages such as the ones you are sending are often flagged as spam.
    As a text, grab a random email from your inbox that is a bit longer and send
    the text in that as a test and see if it goes to spam.

    Aidy, Oct 24, 2007
  5. "Lázaro" <> wrote in message

    > You have reason, the content or subject is important, but I make probes
    > sending simple HTML to me from me, but the mail goes to junk folder.

    Have you inadvertently added your own address to your spam filter...?

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Oct 24, 2007
  6. That's a good cuestion, I'm going to talking to systems guys..., I wrote
    about this more latter

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TMOhemFybw==?=, Oct 24, 2007
  7. I take the source HTML from a Microsoft Mobile news eMail and..... that's
    right...the mail goes to Inbox folder.

    Thank you very much, I don't lost my time and your time, i goes to this way.

    Bye

    =?Utf-8?B?TMOhemFybw==?=, Oct 24, 2007