SMTPClient ever send HTML mail to Junk Folder

Guest

Hi everyone

I've a simple ASP.NET Page that send a email using smtclient. The server is
a Exchange and use my credentials to autentificated.

The problem is that the send mail appear in the junk email folder.

Any idea.

Thanks

Aidy

Then the content of the mail is structured such that the mail server
receiving it thinks it is spam. Change the content of your e-mail, anything
with (for example) just a subject, a link and some text is normally flagged
as spam.

Guest

Thanks Aidy.

You have reason, the content or subject is important, but I make probes
sending simple HTML to me from me, but the mail goes to junk folder.

This is the HTML content:
<h1>Email Test</h1>

MailMessage msg = new MailMessage();
msg.To.Add("(e-mail address removed)");
msg.From = new MailAddress("(e-mail address removed)");
msg.IsBodyHtml = true;
msg.Subject = "Email Test";
msg.Body = "<html>......";
SmtpClient server = new SmtpClient("*.cmips.com");
smtpClient.Send(msg);

If you know something about this, thank you, if not don't tasted your time.

Bye

Aidy

Small messages such as the ones you are sending are often flagged as spam.
As a text, grab a random email from your inbox that is a bit longer and send
the text in that as a test and see if it goes to spam.

Mark Rae [MVP]

You have reason, the content or subject is important, but I make probes
sending simple HTML to me from me, but the mail goes to junk folder.

Have you inadvertently added your own address to your spam filter...?

Guest

That's a good cuestion, I'm going to talking to systems guys..., I wrote
about this more latter

Thanks

Guest

I take the source HTML from a Microsoft Mobile news eMail and..... that's
right...the mail goes to Inbox folder.

Thank you very much, I don't lost my time and your time, i goes to this way.

Bye