    library?

    Thanks in advance!
    , Nov 29, 2006

    Have you tried www.google.com?
    Victor Bazarov, Nov 29, 2006

    """Victor Bazarov ÐÉÓÁÌ(Á):
    """
    > wrote:
    > > I am looking for SNMP C++ library.
    > > Does anyone know cross-platform, open-source and well-designed SNMP
    > > library?

    > Have you tried www.google.com?

    Yes, I have.
    But I didn't find anything.
    , Nov 29, 2006
  4. Noah Roberts Guest

    Noah Roberts, Nov 29, 2006

    Noah Roberts wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > """Victor Bazarov ÐÉÓÁÌ(Á):
    > > >
    > > > Have you tried www.google.com?

    > > Yes, I have.
    > > But I didn't find anything.

    > http://www.google.com/search?client...s&hl=en&q=c++ snmp library&btnG=Google Search
    >
    > You certainly didn't try very hard then.

    :)

    "cross-platform, open-source and well-designed" are required properties!
    , Nov 29, 2006
  6. wrote:
    > """Victor Bazarov ÐÉÓÁÌ(Á):
    > """
    >> wrote:
    >>> I am looking for SNMP C++ library.
    >>> Does anyone know cross-platform, open-source and well-designed SNMP
    >>> library?

    >> Have you tried www.google.com?

    > Yes, I have.
    > But I didn't find anything.

    It can simply be that it doesn't exist (given the almost impossible to
    meet requirements; open-source and well-designed are IMHO often exclusive)

    Some time ago "Nikki Locke" posted "Available C++ Libraries FAQ" here
    about monthly. The list is probably still alive, check the archives for
    the link.

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 29, 2006